Author Henry Miranda

Author Henry Miranda

I was born in Houston, Texas, and we lived in the projects. We lived close to my grandparents, my parents were divorced. I was fourteen when my brother brought me to LA. I had got into some trouble and my brother thought it would be best to live with him. That way I could stay out of trouble. Being fourteen I thought it was a great Idea, but I was dead wrong.

I missed my family in Texas and my friends, and always felt lonely. AS soon as I turned eighteen I started drinking heavily and getting into drugs. It seems that when you can't get the high you want you tend to look for stronger or better things.

I got married and had four girls; , but that still did not stop me or keep me home I was one person at home with my family, but a totally different person outside my house. They say that you are whom you hang around with and that is quite true. I hang around drug addicts and drunks.

I lived a wild life; I was always searching for that ultimate high that would make me happy, and so on the way home one night after beer, marijuana, and pills, I ran right into an embankment and hit so hard that the whole A-frame and tire came off.

I wanted to flee from the accident, so I opened the door, picked up the whole tire and A-frame assembly and threw them in the back of the truck. I just wanted to get away as fast as possible before anybody came around. I was too drunk to realize that the truck wouldn’t go on three tires. But that did not stop me from trying to get away. I tried to open the door to get back in, but the door wouldn’t open again.

When I was talking to the officer making the accident report, I stepped on a rock and sprained my ankle, and at the same time I heard a voice say to me,”THAT’S HOW EASY YOU CAN GET HURT.” That’s when I realized that I did not have a scratch on me, not even a bruise. I had hit the embankment at 50 miles an hour; I should have been dead or seriously wounded.

My brother invited me to go to his church. I figured that if I went that would please my wife, so I told him that we would go. The pastor asked if anybody wanted to turn their life over to Jesus and I thought about it, but at the time I had too many problems and I wanted to take care of them myself and start with a clean slate with the Lord, but I decided to go back to the night services, and that night I saw a vision of Jesus with his hands open to receive me into his arms. I gave my heart to the Lord. That was in 1981.

Now

A Texas native born in Houston now lives in San Bernardino, California. Went to La Puente high school graduated 1963 and after becoming a Christian went to 4 years community college, and after 20 years of being a Christian went to Four years of Bible College, and earned a Bachelor's of Christian ministry. Henry Miranda is a Bible teacher, evangelist and author. Has four daughters, and has been a Christian for 30 years. Henry Miranda Has written five Christian books:


Eternal life ISBN 1-58961-157-8 in 2004, Fellowship with God bright lights on the path leading to Jesus ISBN 1-4241-1175-7 in 2006, You've been Warned ISBN 978-1-4363-3891-2 in 2008, The Path to Eternal Life ISBN-13: 9781609761103, Beware the Winds of Doctrine ISBN-10: ISBN10:1465341552

You can learn more about Henry Miranda from these websites:

http://www.henrypmiranda.com, www.christian-article-bank.com, www.faithwriters.com , http://www.authorsden.com/henrymiranda

You can learn more about Henry Miranda from these websites:

http://www.faithwriters.com/ ,

http://www.authorsden.com/henrymiranda I have 32 stories the last one was “The fork of life” (short story) by Henry Miranda on AuthorsDen Oct 17, 2009

http://www.christian-article-bank.com/
http://ghostwriterreviews.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=2_653_851

FOR COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS YOU CAN E-MAIL ME henrymiranda01@gmail.com